Where did you install Firefox from? Help Mozilla uncover 3rd party websites that offer problematic Firefox installation by taking part in our campaign. There will be swag, and you'll be featured in our blog if you manage to report at least 10 valid reports!

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More

Firefox flickering after update 90.0.2

  • 2 பதிலளிப்புகள்
  • 1 இந்த பிரச்சனை உள்ளது
  • 1 view
  • Last reply by georgi.petev.nikolov

Hi all After update 90.0.2 installed on my computer, FIrefox started flickering all the time a new page gets opened. I have never had such a problem before, nor I had any hardware change in the last two months. I tried several proposed solutions concerning flickering like refreshing, disabling hardware acceleration etc. but nothing helps. I wonder what happened in 90.0.2 which caused that. I just installed update 91.0 and the flickering still persists.

I am using Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit on a Dell Vostro 3750 Laptop if that matters. Thank you

Hi all After update 90.0.2 installed on my computer, FIrefox started flickering all the time a new page gets opened. I have never had such a problem before, nor I had any hardware change in the last two months. I tried several proposed solutions concerning flickering like refreshing, disabling hardware acceleration etc. but nothing helps. I wonder what happened in 90.0.2 which caused that. I just installed update 91.0 and the flickering still persists. I am using Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit on a Dell Vostro 3750 Laptop if that matters. Thank you

தீர்வு தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டது

I know the OS is different, but have a look.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1346322

Read this answer in context 👍 1

All Replies (2)

தீர்வு தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டது

I know the OS is different, but have a look.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1346322

Thanks for this answer, yes the gfx.webrender.force-disabled = true solved my problem too. Not sure why I didn't find that question with the search, but thank you.