Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

what are the column headings to import address book

SweetTasha

I created a list of address book fields from another email client (not TB). I need to know what column headings TB wants to import into the various fields. The import data has these column headings: First Name, Middle Name , Last Name, E-mail Address, E-mail Display Name . What are the corresponding names for TB import function?

I created a list of address book fields from another email client (not TB). I need to know what column headings TB wants to import into the various fields. The import data has these column headings: First Name, Middle Name , Last Name, E-mail Address, E-mail Display Name . What are the corresponding names for TB import function?

All Replies (1)

If you are importing a csv to TB, edit it in a spreadsheet so the input fields match the TB address book structure:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Import_address_list_from_text_file

That way, you will minimize the moving up or down of fields in the csv import window.