Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Facebook | Same Computer | Different User

shipley_f

As Administrator, Firefox was updated 07.03.15 and I can't log into Facebook, but I can login under another user on same computer that is running a 05.15.15 version of Firefox and I can login to Facebook. I have installed Malwarebytes.org and run several times. Threats have been deleted. Potentials have been deleted. I have gone under Firefox properties under Administrator <compatibility tab and toggled run this program in compatibility mode for <windows 7. nothing works - why does happen? can i login on same computer, but not as administrator? help < p></compatibility>

As Administrator, Firefox was updated 07.03.15 and I can't log into Facebook, but I can login under another user on same computer that is running a 05.15.15 version of Firefox and I can login to Facebook. I have installed Malwarebytes.org and run several times. Threats have been deleted. Potentials have been deleted. I have gone under Firefox properties under Administrator <Compatibility tab and toggled Run this program in compatibility mode for <Windows 7. Nothing works - why does this happen? Why can I login on same computer, but not as administrator? HELP

All Replies (1)

After using a few different scanners its possible to start a new profile to see if its the profile that became corrupt: