Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Secure Connection Failed

Oats

I am getting an Secure Connection Failed on a website that I have been using for years and one that works in IE. How can I fix this or add and exceptions for this website.

I am getting an Secure Connection Failed on a website that I have been using for years and one that works in IE. How can I fix this or add and exceptions for this website.

All Replies (7)

Could you give the URL of this website?

County National Bank login

I have been using this website for years, I just rebuilt my computer and reinstalled ever tying and now I can't access it. IE works fine.

This website doesn't support TLS 1.2 : https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=web5.secureinternetbank.com&hideResults=on Please contact the website owner.

Why does it work on IE? Why did it use to work before I updated my computer?

Is there a work around for firefox?

This website uses deprecated RC4 cipher suites (TLS_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA; security.ssl3.rsa_rc4_128_sha).