Switching from Chrome to Firefox
Hakuna mtu amewasaidia kutafsiri makala hii bado. Kama tayari wajua jinsi ya ujabinishaji wa SUMO hufanya kazi, waweza kuanza kutafsiri sasa. Kama unataka kujifunza jinsi ya kutafsiri makala kwa Sumo, tafadhali anzia hapa.
Switching from Google Chrome to Firefox is easy and risk-free! Firefox can automatically move bookmarks, passwords, history and other preferences from Chrome without deleting it or interfering with any of its settings. Give it a try.
- Don't remove Chrome [yet]... We'll need it to import your Bookmarks, Passwords and History soon.
- Download and install Firefox from https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/new/.
- Quit ChromeExit Chrome if you have it running.
- Open your newly-installed Firefox. The import tool will pop up.
- If it doesn't, click the , click , go down to the bottom and click ,click the Bookmarks button , select and lastly, click Import and select from the menu.
- The import tool will look similar tolike this:
- Choose Chrome in the Import Settings and Data window. In the next screen, choose the things you want to import. Follow the prompts and Firefox will take care of the rest.