Scan QR codes in Firefox for iOS
Hakuna mtu amewasaidia kutafsiri makala hii bado. Kama tayari wajua jinsi ya ujabinishaji wa SUMO hufanya kazi, waweza kuanza kutafsiri sasa. Kama unataka kujifunza jinsi ya kutafsiri makala kwa Sumo, tafadhali anzia hapa.
This article shows an upcoming version of Firefox for iOS, so yours might look different. Please update in a few weeks to get these features.
Firefox for iOS has a QR code reader to allow a user to load a webpage or search for words from a QR code. This article will show you how to scan a QR code.
- Tap the address bar. The QR code scanner button will show up on the right.
- Firefox will open your phone camera for scanning QR codes after you grant it permission.
- Position the QR code so that it is aligned within the frame outlined by the four blue corners. Firefox will automatically scan the QR code once it detects proper alignment.
- After scanning, if the QR code is a web address, the page will open.
- If words instead of a web address show up after scanning, Firefox for iOS will search for those words using your default search engine.