Installing Thunderbird on Windows
Hakuna mtu amewasaidia kutafsiri makala hii bado. Kama tayari wajua jinsi ya ujabinishaji wa SUMO hufanya kazi, waweza kuanza kutafsiri sasa. Kama unataka kujifunza jinsi ya kutafsiri makala kwa Sumo, tafadhali anzia hapa.
This article describes how to install Thunderbird on Windows.
- If you are upgrading from a previous version of Thunderbird, see Updating Thunderbird.
This article only applies to Windows.
Before installing Thunderbird:
- Make sure that your computer meets the System Requirements.
- Although Thunderbird will run on Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) or above, the latest installers for Thunderbird require Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (SP3). If you are running Windows XP SP2, please follow these instructions on how to install the latest Thunderbird on your system.
- Do not install Thunderbird using a limited Windows XP account. For more information, see How to determine your user account type in Windows at microsoft.com.
- Visit the Thunderbird download page in any browser (e.g. Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer). The page will automatically recommend the best version(s) of Thunderbird for you.
- Click on the green download link to download the Thunderbird installer. Depending on your connection speed, the download may take up to a few minutes. Thanks for your patience… it’ll be worth the wait!
- Start the process by clicking
- Then, just follow the steps (we’ve made the process as painless as possible).
Congratulations, you are done installing Thunderbird!
- Double-click on the Thunderbird icon whenever you want to communicate.
Here are some articles that can help you: