Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

unable to locate Firefox button, navigation, or any other tab. Nor do I have a home screen.

Lynntroy

I am using a galaxy note 10.1 2014. Have tried re download in several times. Without a Firefox button or menu tab mozilla Firefox is useless to me.

I am using a galaxy note 10.1 2014. Have tried re download in several times. Without a Firefox button or menu tab mozilla Firefox is useless to me.

Alla svar (2)

Use your mobile menu button to open Firefox menu

There will be a three dot button on the right of the address bar. This will contain the Firefox for Android menu.