Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Lock in start page

timothyrh

I have a start page website I want to use for my mobile Firefox start page. I want the page to come up whenever I start Firefox on my Samsung Galaxy 3S just like the desktop Firefox has a set able start page. How do I get Firefox mobile to start where I want it to not the last page viewed? Thanks Tim

I have a start page website I want to use for my mobile Firefox start page. I want the page to come up whenever I start Firefox on my Samsung Galaxy 3S just like the desktop Firefox has a set able start page. How do I get Firefox mobile to start where I want it to not the last page viewed? Thanks Tim

Alla svar (2)

There are no direct way to set a home page. That being said there is a way to get the same effect.

  • Make sure that the page is in your history
  • Tap in the address bar
  • Search for the history item
  • Long press on the history item
  • Select "Add to home screen"
  • Use this bookmark shortcut to launch Firefox.

Thanks that works. Can I change the icon for the link to like the Firefox icon?

It's odd there is not a way to set a home page with mobile internet browsers. I created a web page with icons of the usual sites I use and find it a real pain when I drill down on the web to have to recall my start page. Thanks Tim