Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Crash reporter not launching after a crash.

dafydd

FF 14.0.1 running on OSX 10.7.4.

FF will crash randomly, but the crash reporter doesn't launch. OSX notes the crash and offers to report it to Apple.

Preferences -> Advanced -> General -> Submit Crash Reports is set.

What other settings can I look at?

FF 14.0.1 running on OSX 10.7.4. FF will crash randomly, but the crash reporter doesn't launch. OSX notes the crash and offers to report it to Apple. Preferences -> Advanced -> General -> Submit Crash Reports is set. What other settings can I look at?

Alla svar (2)

We have been solving most OSX problems by reinstalling Firefox OSX crashes

Just crashed again after the reinstall. I'd love to send you guys a crash dump, but I'm not getting the reporter...