Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

How do I make the icons and text on the Navigation Toolbar larger? Not smaller but larger.

MikeSA

I see that in View/Toolbars/Customize where "Use Small Icons" can be set. But can't find any place where I can make them larger. Is that even possible?

I see that in View/Toolbars/Customize where "Use Small Icons" can be set. But can't find any place where I can make them larger. Is that even possible?
Läs svaret i sitt sammanhang

Vald lösning

Wonderful, dmcritchie. I just downloaded the referenced Add-On: Theme Font & Size. It solves the size problem I had. Thanks much!!

Ändrad av MikeSA

Alla svar (3)

Firefox Problems & Issues (Notes)

See what are currently items #47 - #49
"Larger toolbars and buttons for those with disabilities and/or color buttons(#fx4large)"
http://dmcritchie.mvps.org/firefox/firefox-problems.htm#fx4large

Add code to userChrome.css in the chrome folder below the @namespace line.

You can use the ChromEdit Plus or Stylish extension to have easier access to the customization files.


@namespace url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul"); /* only needed once */

#nav-bar toolbarbutton > .toolbarbutton-text { font-size:14pt!important; }
#nav-bar toolbarbutton > .toolbarbutton-icon { height:32px!important; width:32px!important; }

#personal-bookmarks .bookmark-item > .toolbarbutton-text { font-size:14pt!important; }
#personal-bookmarks .bookmark-item > .toolbarbutton-icon { height:24px!important; width:24px!important; }

Vald lösning

Wonderful, dmcritchie. I just downloaded the referenced Add-On: Theme Font & Size. It solves the size problem I had. Thanks much!!

Ändrad av MikeSA