Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

FF 5.0 - How can I get the old navigation bar icons back?

Sparkie

Hi, Not new to FF, been using it since about day one and like it. Since I updated to 5.0 the icons on the nav. toolbar are boxes with small icons inside. No biggie but I liked old ones better without the boxes and large icons.

Anyone know how I can get those puppies back? I looked around and don't see any icon options.

Thanks

Hi, Not new to FF, been using it since about day one and like it. Since I updated to 5.0 the icons on the nav. toolbar are boxes with small icons inside. No biggie but I liked old ones better without the boxes and large icons. Anyone know how I can get those puppies back? I looked around and don't see any icon options. Thanks

Alla svar (2)

Vald lösning

Try a different Firefox theme (Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes):

Where's that bowing smilie? ;-) THANKS!!

The first link worked like a charm.