Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

I installed foxfire 5 and it is imcompatible with google toolbar. How do I get back to foxfire 4? It keeps downloading 5, and I need 4.

drgene

I installed foxfire 5, and it is incompatible with google toolbar. I uninstalled foxfire 5, but I can't find foxfire 4 anywhere to download. Every download is 5. I need the google toolbar so foxfire 5 is useless.

I installed foxfire 5, and it is incompatible with google toolbar. I uninstalled foxfire 5, but I can't find foxfire 4 anywhere to download. Every download is 5. I need the google toolbar so foxfire 5 is useless.

Alla svar (1)

Firefox 4 is no longer supported, you can kind of tinker with it in Firefox 5, but it will break-down sooner or later.

The Google Toolbar is no longer supported by Google in Firefox 5 and up, you may be able to get what you want from it for a limited time, the directions to install the Google Toolbar were posted before Google actually announced dropping support.

In any case you can find several alternative solutions, and you can start working on them now, see