Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

When I open a new tab and then click on a link in that tab, it does not trigger the 'back' button. The original page is in the history, but the 'back' button shows no 'back' to go to. Long time Firefox user, this is a new thing over the last week.

sonata

When I open a new tab and then click on a link in that tab, it does not trigger the 'back' button. The original page is in the history, but the 'back' button shows no 'back' to go to. Long time Firefox user, this is a new thing over the last week.

When I open a new tab and then click on a link in that tab, it does not trigger the 'back' button. The original page is in the history, but the 'back' button shows no 'back' to go to. Long time Firefox user, this is a new thing over the last week.

Alla svar (1)

I think once I did not even see the page in my history