Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

I use the weather add-on, which says it can change locations every 5 minutes, but it never changes...how can I make that option work?

gclem

The weather add-on allows for entering multiple locations, and asks how often you'd like it to switch the display to show the current weather in different places. I chose "5 minutes", but it never changes.

The weather add-on allows for entering multiple locations, and asks how often you'd like it to switch the display to show the current weather in different places. I chose "5 minutes", but it never changes.

Alla svar (1)

Does the author of the add-on provide any support? If they do provide support you would be better off asking the author.

What add-on is it, there are quite a few weather add-ons.