Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

Screen splitting

mattcooper

By certain websites the address bar at the bottom springs half way up the screen for no reason

By certain websites the address bar at the bottom springs half way up the screen for no reason
Läs svaret i sitt sammanhang

Vald lösning

Hi Matt,

Sorry for getting back a bit late, the issue should have already been resolved. Did you face it recently?

Alla svar (10)

Hi Matt

I am sorry but I am not quite sure what you mean. Are you able to share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

You don't see the attached screenshot?

Hi Matt,

143 is our latest version. Can you try to update and see if that helps with this issue?

Sadly I'm already using 143

Hi,

I also face this issue and I've filed a bug report on it: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1991030

Hey,

Ok good to know others have the same issue. Should I add something to your report or what would be the next steps?

Thanks,

Matt

If you have additional useful info for that bug, I would suggest adding it to that bug report.

Denys said

Hi, I also face this issue and I've filed a bug report on it: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1991030

Thanks for filing that bug report, Denys!

Vald lösning

Hi Matt,

Sorry for getting back a bit late, the issue should have already been resolved. Did you face it recently?

Hi Denys,

No worries. I think its been resolved, thanks for the help!

Matt