Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har stängts och arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Låst Arkiverad

Technical Support

Maged Bazina

Which Google Beta app version can I install on a Smartwatch model 4G LTE H10 and it will be compatible with it?!

Have fun!
Which Google Beta app version can I install on a Smartwatch model 4G LTE H10 and it will be compatible with it?! Have fun!

Alla svar (1)

Hi Maged,

It looks like this is not a Firefox question, so I'll lock this thread. You may want to reach out to Google's forum instead.