Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

can't open Firefox - error message

Marguerite Felts

I can't open Firefox browser. I get an error message, "Error: Platform version '127.0.1 is not compatible with minVersion > = 127.0 maxVersion < = 127.0"

I can only get Google Chrome.

Please advise

I can't open Firefox browser. I get an error message, "Error: Platform version '127.0.1 is not compatible with minVersion > = 127.0 maxVersion < = 127.0" I can only get Google Chrome. Please advise

Alla svar (1)

Hi Marguerite, sorry about that. The usual reason for that message is that installer/updater didn't replace all of the program files so there is a mix of different version files. You can try downloading and re-running the installer and hopefully that will not happen again. However, if a file has been locked by another process in your computer, you might need to do a regular shutdown and restart of Windows before it takes.

You can download a full installer from: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/#product-desktop-release