Downloads that failed, and then were re-tried dont download correctly
So I am trying to download some large files, but the server I am downloading from are extremely slow. My place doesnt have stable internet connection and during my download, almost 100% of the time, it fails. Now there is a "Try again" button that can continue downloading the file in firefox after the connection is back. When I press the button, it resumes the download from where it was, but I noticed that the files are not downloaded correctly. The file size is noticeably smaller than what it should be, and it is non-functional. My phone uses android 11 custom rom (lineage), but the same issue is also present on an older, stock anroid phone I have. This issue has been present for at least half a year and I dont know a solution. Can anyone suggest a solution?
Alla svar (1)
Hi
If you are downloading large files, this sounds like an issue with your connection rather than with Firefox for Android.
This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.