Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

Tabs increases height when opening certain number of tabs

arrietismo

I don't know if its an issue with the theme or Firefox itself (I think it's Firefox because it already happened on previous versions), but when I open certain number of tabs, or a tab with certain characteristics that I don't know, the whole row of tabs increases its height. And it annoys me. Thanks beforehand!

I don't know if its an issue with the theme or Firefox itself (I think it's Firefox because it already happened on previous versions), but when I open certain number of tabs, or a tab with certain characteristics that I don't know, the whole row of tabs increases its height. And it annoys me. Thanks beforehand!
Bifogade skärmdumpar

Alla svar (2)

Vald lösning

You might be experiencing this bug that increases the height when certain math symbols are present in the tab title:

  • 1704404 - Excessive tab height when displaying page titles including Unicode math symbols

You can try to change the default system font to DejaVu Sans.

cor-el said

You might be experiencing this bug that increases the height when certain math symbols are present in the tab title:
  • 1704404 - Excessive tab height when displaying page titles including Unicode math symbols
You can try to change the default system font to DejaVu Sans.

Yeah the tab had a dot or something. Thanks!