Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

keyword bookmarks

l0cus101

I accidentally upgraded firefox mobile beta and now the bookmark keywords are gone. How do I get these back?

I have accessibility software which relies on this. This means I cannot use keywords in the URL bar to search anymore.

I accidentally upgraded firefox mobile beta and now the bookmark keywords are gone. How do I get these back? I have accessibility software which relies on this. This means I cannot use keywords in the URL bar to search anymore.

Alla svar (3)

Hi

Firefox for Android does not currently support keywords in bookmarks, but this is something that we hope to include in the future. You can follow this work at https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/15094

Older versions of firefox android did have this feature. Why was it removed?

We are currently planning the future of this feature and how it fits into Firefox moving forwards. I hope this can be firmed up in future updates.