Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Problem with Mozilla Thunderbird

javierp1

Sorry about my English. Each time I start Mozilla Thunderbird, the message I add appears. It says "https://calendar.gmx.es asks for your user name and password. The site says: "Service"". I'm a new user of Mozilla Thunderbird and I got some problems trying to configurate my email accounts, so then I think that's why that message appears. How should I do in order to stop watching that message each time I start Mozilla Thunderbird?

Sorry about my English. Each time I start Mozilla Thunderbird, the message I add appears. It says "https://calendar.gmx.es asks for your user name and password. The site says: "Service"". I'm a new user of Mozilla Thunderbird and I got some problems trying to configurate my email accounts, so then I think that's why that message appears. How should I do in order to stop watching that message each time I start Mozilla Thunderbird?
Bifogade skärmdumpar

Alla svar (3)

The picture suggests you are trying to add a CalDAV calendar (File/New/Calendar...), and the server is requesting your user name (GMX email address) and password. To add mail accounts, start from File/New/Existing Mail Account and enter your user name and password to start the setup.

Thanks for your help. Yes, but my problem is I have already added my accounts and the message keeps appearing each time I start Mozilla Thunderbird.

Did you accidentally add a calendar? If so, open the calendar tab and delete or unsubscribe the calendar. If the errant prompt still appears, create a new profile from Help/Troubleshooting, about:profiles, and add your mail accounts.