Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

how to read an inbox message without asking to open in another tab

SweetTasha

When I click a message listed in the Inbox, nothing happens. I have to double-click to open it. After I go back to Inbox, the tab is still shown

When I click a message listed in the Inbox, nothing happens. I have to double-click to open it. After I go back to Inbox, the tab is still shown
Bifogade skärmdumpar

Ändrad av SweetTasha

Alla svar (2)

Vald lösning

Show the Message Pane (press F8 in the main window), then click on a message.

I must have accidentally pressed a key that changed that configuration. Thanks for your help.