Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Why have PDF portfolios stopped working since the latest update and how can I restore this feature?

bob.beadell

I have a website I use for sharing documentation. Some of these are in the form of manuals and I have no problem with these, they open in the browser as required. Others are portfolios which contain many different pdf forms. Up until the last update these opened the portfolio and clicking on a particular form link opened the form in a new browser tab. Since the update the portfolio opens but the forms do not.

When I look at the developer console I see the following error message: Error: Access to 'blob:resource://pdf.js/6c1fbe42-b5ba-48af-89a3-efb4fc5ee161?CRW%2002%20-%20Course%20Summary%20and%20Assessment%20Form.pdf' from script denied 3 viewer.js:4510:14

   onclick resource://pdf.js/web/viewer.js:4510

Is there a solution?

I have a website I use for sharing documentation. Some of these are in the form of manuals and I have no problem with these, they open in the browser as required. Others are portfolios which contain many different pdf forms. Up until the last update these opened the portfolio and clicking on a particular form link opened the form in a new browser tab. Since the update the portfolio opens but the forms do not. When I look at the developer console I see the following error message: Error: Access to 'blob:resource://pdf.js/6c1fbe42-b5ba-48af-89a3-efb4fc5ee161?CRW%2002%20-%20Course%20Summary%20and%20Assessment%20Form.pdf' from script denied 3 viewer.js:4510:14 onclick resource://pdf.js/web/viewer.js:4510 Is there a solution?
Bifogade skärmdumpar

Alla svar (1)

HI bob.beadell

Please provide a publicly accessible site where we can try and reproduce your PDF portfolio problem.

If we can reproduce it, we can help you (or at least we can file a bug).

Cheers!

...Roland