Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

How do I change the priority of awesome bar results?

rdd2

I have a bunch of tabs open. When I start typing a URL that I visit often and that is also open in a number of tabs, I often get a lot of history results while not showing the open tabs. That is really counterintuitive. I would of course rather go to an already open tab of the page than opening a new one.

I know about the % but that is very cumbersome and also not what I want, because it only shows open tabs.

Ideally the results would always show open tabs first. How would I go about setting that priority?

I have a bunch of tabs open. When I start typing a URL that I visit often and that is also open in a number of tabs, I often get a lot of history results while not showing the open tabs. That is really counterintuitive. I would of course rather go to an already open tab of the page than opening a new one. I know about the % but that is very cumbersome and also not what I want, because it only shows open tabs. Ideally the results would always show open tabs first. How would I go about setting that priority?

Ändrad av rdd2

Alla svar (1)

You can add a space and a "%" to limit the match only to open tabs.

See Changing results on the fly: