Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

(Windows 10) Only one voice to choose for the Narrate on Reader View

victor898

I've tried the Reader view on FF for the first time and I'm amazed. Narrate it's great too. But I have this problem where my only voice options are: (Microsoft Helena Desktop - Spanish (spain)) or (Default), wich is the same as first option.

On windows config I have this voices:

Pablo - Spanish (Spain) Laura - Spanish (Spain) Helena - Spanish (Spain) Helena Desktop - Spanish (Spain) Zira Desktop - English (United States)

On the Windows config it's set to Pablo. Is there a way to add to or make FF detect the other voices? or does FF only works with one voice for now?

I have Windows 10 Home 1709 in Spanish Firefox 58.0 (64-bit)

I've tried the Reader view on FF for the first time and I'm amazed. Narrate it's great too. But I have this problem where my only voice options are: (Microsoft Helena Desktop - Spanish (spain)) or (Default), wich is the same as first option. On windows config I have this voices: Pablo - Spanish (Spain) Laura - Spanish (Spain) Helena - Spanish (Spain) Helena Desktop - Spanish (Spain) Zira Desktop - English (United States) On the Windows config it's set to Pablo. Is there a way to add to or make FF detect the other voices? or does FF only works with one voice for now? I have Windows 10 Home 1709 in Spanish Firefox 58.0 (64-bit)

Alla svar (2)

Hi,

Maybe you'd like to try this add-on - when you look under 'About this Add-on' you'll see a very long list of supported languages and you can even choose between male and female voices .....

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/chirpy/