Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

When pasting into AOL mail from a MSWord document, included with the paste is the source information about the copy. How do I turn this off?

walthuber

I'm on a MacBook Pro6.2 running OS X (10.6.8) I use AOL in Foxfire 42.0 Mozilla Foxfire with AOL toolbar aol 2.2. When I copy and paste from a MSword document I also get the file location. I've pasted an example below. How do I get rid of the first line?

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000105 EndHTML:0000001873 StartFragment:0000001664 EndFragment:0000001837 This is a test message to demo the Foxfire copy problem from an MSword document.

I'm on a MacBook Pro6.2 running OS X (10.6.8) I use AOL in Foxfire 42.0 Mozilla Foxfire with AOL toolbar aol 2.2. When I copy and paste from a MSword document I also get the file location. I've pasted an example below. How do I get rid of the first line? Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000105 EndHTML:0000001873 StartFragment:0000001664 EndFragment:0000001837 This is a test message to demo the Foxfire copy problem from an MSword document.

Alla svar (1)

Does this still happen when you paste into anything else?