Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

How do I choose where to save my bookmarks on Firefox for Android?

alvinD

Before the Firefox update, I was able to choose what folder to save my bookmark to, but after the most recent update, the only things that pops up after bookmarking on mobile is the name of the page, the url, and a keyword. There was an option to choose the destination but now it only gets bookmarked to mobile bookmarks when some things I want to bookmark to a specific folder.

Before the Firefox update, I was able to choose what folder to save my bookmark to, but after the most recent update, the only things that pops up after bookmarking on mobile is the name of the page, the url, and a keyword. There was an option to choose the destination but now it only gets bookmarked to mobile bookmarks when some things I want to bookmark to a specific folder.

Alla svar (1)

Currently there is not a way to manage bookmarks in Firefox for Android. They are put in the Mobile Bookmarks folder.

It acn be managed from a Desktop computer that is connected to the same sync account.