Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

mp4 problem in Firefox v37.0.2 Windows 8.1

Boray Eris

I'm using Firefox with 4 profiles. One of them doesn't work mp4. What could be the problem? When I open mp4 http://www.quirksmode.org/html5/videos/big_buck_bunny.mp4 it says "Video can't be played because the file is corrupted.".

I'm using Firefox with 4 profiles. One of them doesn't work mp4. What could be the problem? When I open mp4 http://www.quirksmode.org/html5/videos/big_buck_bunny.mp4 it says "Video can't be played because the file is corrupted.".

Alla svar (1)

Vald lösning

After I compare prefs.js files of both profiles I saw that "media.windows-media-foundation.enabled" was false. I opened about:config and reset "media.windows-media-foundation.enabled". After restarting Firefox http://www.quirksmode.org/html5/videos/big_buck_bunny.mp4 has been working perfectly.