Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Why I can't see videos although I downloaded

cedfran

I downloaded Adobe Flash Player as requested by Facebook and You tube to be able to watch videos but I still can't watch videos because any time I try to open one, I see a message requesting to download Adobe Flash player again... How may I sovle this matter?

I downloaded Adobe Flash Player as requested by Facebook and You tube to be able to watch videos but I still can't watch videos because any time I try to open one, I see a message requesting to download Adobe Flash player again... How may I sovle this matter?

Všetky odpovede (1)

Do you see the Flash plugin on the Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Plugins page?

Firefox uses a different (NPAPI) Flash plugin than IE (ActiveX), so make sure to install the Flash Player plugin for Firefox.

You can find the latest Flash player versions for Firefox on this page.