Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
Other websites load, just not yahoo
I just get a blank page when attempting to load yahoo. Other websites load fine.
Všetky odpovede (5)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
I tried that before I asked for help. (That solution is on the help page.) And I still just got a blank page.
Hello? Can I get some help here, please? I "upgraded" to firefox because it's supposedly "optimized for yahoo." I can't even open yahoo! Other pages open just fine. The solution you have given me is the same solution as the one on the help page and it did NOT work.
how very irritating
how about just changing to "no proxy"? Thanks for your "help". smh