Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Type size problems

gallds24

I have increased the font size on my Windows computer in Windows to 125%. There are only set sizes. This causes sections of website pages to truncate the message in each section. Is there any way to fix this in Firefox.

I have increased the font size on my Windows computer in Windows to 125%. There are only set sizes. This causes sections of website pages to truncate the message in each section. Is there any way to fix this in Firefox.

Všetky odpovede (2)

I used userChrome.css code to set the font size for the interface, and I set a minimum font size for the content of the web pages. Those sizes are independent of the operating sytem settings for me.

You can use an extension to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages.

Use this extension to adjust the font size for the user interface:

See also: