Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
how to fix facebook page loading with white screen and text on left side
When I log into facebook, there is a white screen with the text displayed on left side of screen. I have tried to delete cache and cookies but page will still not display properly. Please help!
Všetky odpovede (2)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
1) First of all Download & Install Firefox 3.6.19. This version and Firefox 5.0.x are the only Stable and Still Maintained versions of Firefox.
2) Your User Agent shows that you have the Fast Browser Search toolbar (Fast Browser Search Make The Web Better - FBSMTWB) installed. This toolbar has been causing many problems in the Firefox 3.6.13+ versions. Uninstall that extension.
-> Files: fast-browser-search.xml, fbstoolbar.jar, fbstoolbar.manifest http://www.tattoodle.com/uninstall.aspx
See these pages and threads about Fast Browser Search (FBSMTWB in the user agent, Help > About).
3) After all of that has been done, you can see these links:
-> Websites look wrong
-> Problems using Facebook in Firefox
Check and tell if its working.
Upravil(a) Hasan dňa