Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

Weird Bug when editing Top Sites

Anthony

I have a Mini PC connected to my TV. I use the Top Sites shortcut feature to remind me of which TV shows I'm streaming. Each time I complete an episode, I edit the Top Site and change the URL to the next episode, so that, when I come back and hit the shortcut -- it keeps my place in the series.

This all worked perfectly until the recent Windows desktop build of 157.0.1. Now, when I edit the shortcut and click save, it doesn't Save the edit. Instead -- it creates a duplicate shortcut in my bottom row.

It doesn't matter which Top Site I edit -- they all do it.

Can anyone duplicate this bug?

I have a Mini PC connected to my TV. I use the Top Sites shortcut feature to remind me of which TV shows I'm streaming. Each time I complete an episode, I edit the Top Site and change the URL to the next episode, so that, when I come back and hit the shortcut -- it keeps my place in the series. This all worked perfectly until the recent Windows desktop build of 157.0.1. Now, when I edit the shortcut and click save, it doesn't Save the edit. Instead -- it creates a duplicate shortcut in my bottom row. It doesn't matter which Top Site I edit -- they all do it. Can anyone duplicate this bug?
Priložené obrázky

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.