Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

reduce ram usage

alialialialiali13881388

Hi I recently upgraded my redmi note 9 4/128 to lineageos 23.2 before and after I use Firefox nightly (because Firefox is my default on PC and extension support) as my main browser But some times on miui it was laggy and now in lineage when I opened forkgram fdroid and Firefox nightly it freezes Is there any option to change to avoid freezing?

Hi I recently upgraded my redmi note 9 4/128 to lineageos 23.2 before and after I use Firefox nightly (because Firefox is my default on PC and extension support) as my main browser But some times on miui it was laggy and now in lineage when I opened forkgram fdroid and Firefox nightly it freezes Is there any option to change to avoid freezing?

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.