Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

how do I turn on location services

Anton

How do I turn on location services

How do I turn on location services

Všetky odpovede (1)

Hello,

To turn on location services in Firefox, do this : Go to menu > settings > privacy & security, scroll down to permissions, then next to location, click the settings icon, and the box next to "Block new requests asking to access your location" is unchecked. Next, look at the list of allowed/blocked websites and change entries or not (if applicable) and then save changes.

If it is on one specific website, go to the website, click the padlock icon, and clear any previous block or change your permission choice for that specific site prompt.

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.