Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Mozilla Firefox as a search engine

Udit Koner

I want Mozilla Firefox as a default search engine in my Firefox browser. But I am unable to do so. There is no option to make it as default search engine in the app. Please help me as soon as possible.

I want Mozilla Firefox as a default search engine in my Firefox browser. But I am unable to do so. There is no option to make it as default search engine in the app. Please help me as soon as possible.
Priložené obrázky

Všetky odpovede (2)

Hi, we don't have any search engine.

Udit Koner said

I want Mozilla Firefox as a default search engine in my Firefox browser. But I am unable to do so. There is no option to make it as default search engine in the app. Please help me as soon as possible.

Mozilla Firefox or Firefox for short is a web browser. A search engine for example is duckduckgo.com, bing.com, google.com as the company Mozilla does not have a search engine service of their own.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-or-remove-search-engine-firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-your-default-search-settings-firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-to-set-the-home-page