Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Táto téma bola uzamknutá a archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
Uzamknuté Archivované

Last Firefox ESR update took the status bar off.

noidly1

Debian 12 Linux on Dell laptop. Current "updated version" Firefox ESR 128.4.0esr (64bit) I received an update notice for Firefox ESR this morning. After running the Update, I lost the status bar. How can I get it back?

Debian 12 Linux on Dell laptop. Current "updated version" Firefox ESR 128.4.0esr (64bit) I received an update notice for Firefox ESR this morning. After running the Update, I lost the status bar. How can I get it back?

Všetky odpovede (2)

Did you mean a bar at the bottom of the screen?

Firefox hasn't had a status bar for a very long time.

Ok, so how do I get it back?