Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Solved 封存

Does Firefox ESR 68.10.0 update the awesomebar?

Marzike

Hello, I'm using Firefox ESR 68.9.0. It frequently asks me to update to 68.10.0. I switched to ESR to avoid the awesomebar or urlbar updates, especially after the method to disable it in about:config was removed. I want to know whether ESR 68.10.0 has the updated awesomebar. If so, in ESR 68.10.0, can it be disabled?

Hello, I'm using Firefox ESR 68.9.0. It frequently asks me to update to 68.10.0. I switched to ESR to avoid the awesomebar or urlbar updates, especially after the method to disable it in about:config was removed. I want to know whether ESR 68.10.0 has the updated awesomebar. If so, in ESR 68.10.0, can it be disabled?

所有回覆 (1)

選擇的解決方法

Firefox 68 ESR only receives security updates and doesn't have the new Quantum location bar.

In Firefox 78 you can create a new Number pref on the about:config page named ui.prefersReducedMotion and set the value to 1 if you want to block animations including for the location bar breakout.

  • ui.prefersReducedMotion = 1

Note that the first Firefox 78.0.1esr version has been released that will replace (follow up) Firefox 68 ESR in a few releases and that version will have the new quantum bar as it is based on Firefox 78.

Firefox 68.10.0 ESR and 78.0.1 ESR: