Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Sharing from in-app browser is null

Ian R Buck

When I open a link in an app that uses an in-app browser view of Firefox (as opposed to sending me over to opening a new tab in Firefox) sometimes I will want to share that link to a social media app or text it to a friend. But when I tap the share button and choose an app to share with, it gives me null share content. In order to successfully share the link, I have to have the in-app version of Firefox open the page in the full Firefox app, then share it from there.

When I open a link in an app that uses an in-app browser view of Firefox (as opposed to sending me over to opening a new tab in Firefox) sometimes I will want to share that link to a social media app or text it to a friend. But when I tap the share button and choose an app to share with, it gives me null share content. In order to successfully share the link, I have to have the in-app version of Firefox open the page in the full Firefox app, then share it from there.
Priložené obrázky

Všetky odpovede (1)

Clear the cache and data of the Firefox app and the app you are using for sharing. Make sure Firefox and the app you're sharing from are updated to the latest version. If that doesn't work use any alternate browser.