Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
المُؤرشفة

The 'share' icon on phone isn't noticeable

akkshayavarkhedi

Hi,

I'm a power user of the Firefox browser and Pocket app on the phone. Whenever I want to save a link to Pocket, I copy the URL and open the Pocket app to save it.

It took me some time to notice the 'share' icon to save links to Pocket. It'd be useful to add 'share' as one of the options, instead of using an icon to indicate it.

Screenshot attached.

Akkshaya

Hi, I'm a power user of the Firefox browser and Pocket app on the phone. Whenever I want to save a link to Pocket, I copy the URL and open the Pocket app to save it. It took me some time to notice the 'share' icon to save links to Pocket. It'd be useful to add 'share' as one of the options, instead of using an icon to indicate it. Screenshot attached. Akkshaya
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

Hi

Thank you for your feedback. I understand that this may be something that is looked at in a future update.