Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Firefox tabs on Android

captain_hookz

How can I get tabs back on Firefox? I want to scroll through them without having to press the counter in the top right. I want the tabs at the top of the browser where they were before.

I switch tabs often and this update has made me consider just using chrome.

How can I get tabs back on Firefox? I want to scroll through them without having to press the counter in the top right. I want the tabs at the top of the browser where they were before. I switch tabs often and this update has made me consider just using chrome.

Všetky odpovede (2)

No tabs Firefox. Requires two clicks to switch tabs.

Upravil(a) captain_hookz dňa

Tabbed chrome. Can easily switch with one click.