Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

How can I make Firefox display Bookmarks tab instead of Top Sites when I touch the address bar?

alexb923

I am using Firefox on HTC One. When I touch the address bar, I want to be able to see the Bookmarks tab instead of Top Sites. By default, it always goes to Top Sites. Is there a setting that I can change, or change the order of the tabs? Thank you

I am using Firefox on HTC One. When I touch the address bar, I want to be able to see the Bookmarks tab instead of Top Sites. By default, it always goes to Top Sites. Is there a setting that I can change, or change the order of the tabs? Thank you

Všetky odpovede (2)

Hi:

Unfortunately you cannot remove the top sites homepage but you can pin a site, remove a site by unpinning it and edit a pinned site's url.

Please read this article for instructions.

Hope this helps!

No such setting exists.

You can tap the address bar and start typing a few letters of the name or site bookmarked and Firefox should be able to find it in the list rather quickly.