Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Vyriešené Archivované

The keyboard stops working in a Number Value box

i2624335

When filling in web forms, I can Tab in and out of Text value boxes, use the delete key and cursor keys. But, when the cursor enters a Number value box I can ONLY use the number keys.

Can this be fixed?

When filling in web forms, I can Tab in and out of Text value boxes, use the delete key and cursor keys. But, when the cursor enters a Number value box I can ONLY use the number keys. Can this be fixed?
Čítať túto odpoveď v kontexte

Vybrané riešenie

As suspected, I am now 99% sure that the problem is with bad source code. I inspected and tweaked the source code on a web site and the problem went away! I have now reopened my support ticket with the developer and have provided them with the information to (hopefully) fix this issue and prove to them that, as I originally told them "I'm right, you're wrong."

Thanks for the help and attention, I'll take it from here!

Všetky odpovede (4)

Please Refresh but do this 1st:

then

TEST....... If no issues then Extensions which need to be added back in 1 at a time and tested ..... Or it is your Profile : Make a new one and test ...:

If is your Profile :

Note: Any customization will revert back to default, you will also need to reinstall Extensions.

Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.

Vybrané riešenie

As suspected, I am now 99% sure that the problem is with bad source code. I inspected and tweaked the source code on a web site and the problem went away! I have now reopened my support ticket with the developer and have provided them with the information to (hopefully) fix this issue and prove to them that, as I originally told them "I'm right, you're wrong."

Thanks for the help and attention, I'll take it from here!

That was good work. Well done.