Protect your privacy
Keep your information safe from prying eyes with the latest privacy and security features.
- Secure your Firefox Account with two-step authentication
- Insecure password warning in Firefox
- How do I turn on the Do Not Track feature?
- Mixed content blocking in Firefox
- Tracking Protection
- How does built-in Phishing and Malware Protection work?
- Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox
- How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?
- Suspicious activity on my Firefox Account
- Does Firefox share my location with websites?
- Opt out of DNS over HTTPS Studies
- Settings for privacy, browsing history and do-not-track
- How to stop Firefox from making automatic connections
- Security and passwords settings
- Share data with Mozilla to help improve Firefox
- How do I share Firefox between people on a computer?
- How to stay safe on the web
- Secure Website Certificate
- Tips for safe online shopping
- Control Center - manage site privacy and security controls
- About Firefox Desktop Attribution
- Using a master password with Sync
- My sign in was “blocked for security reasons” on Firefox Accounts
- About Firefox Pioneer
- Protecting Privacy while using Web Authentication
- Facebook Container: Prevent Facebook from tracking your visits to other websites
- How is Facebook Container different from Multi-account Containers?