Protect your privacy
Keep your information safe from prying eyes with the latest privacy and security features.
- How do I turn on the Do Not Track feature?
- Content blocking
- Insecure password warning in Firefox
- Firefox Monitor - Frequently asked questions
- Secure your Firefox Account with two-step authentication
- How does built-in Phishing and Malware Protection work?
- Control Center - manage site privacy and security controls
- How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?
- Does Firefox share my location with websites?
- What happened to Tracking Protection?
- Suspicious activity on my Firefox Account
- Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox
- Share data with Mozilla to help improve Firefox
- Mixed content blocking in Firefox
- How to stop Firefox from making automatic connections
- Firefox Election Bundle
- How do I share Firefox between people on a computer?
- Common Myths about Private Browsing
- Using a master password with Sync
- My sign in was “blocked for security reasons” on Firefox Accounts
- About Firefox Pioneer
- Protecting Privacy while using Web Authentication
- How is Facebook Container different from Multi-account Containers?
- About Firefox Desktop Attribution
- Secure Website Certificate
- How to stay safe on the web
- Firefox Monitor