Protect your privacy
Keep your information safe from prying eyes with the latest privacy and security features.
- Insecure password warning in Firefox
- Mixed content blocking in Firefox
- Tracking Protection
- How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?
- How does built-in Phishing and Malware Protection work?
- Control Center - manage site privacy and security controls
- How do I turn on the Do Not Track feature?
- Share telemetry data with Mozilla to help improve Firefox
- Settings for privacy, browsing history and do-not-track
- My sign in was “blocked for security reasons” on Firefox Accounts
- Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox
- Security and passwords settings
- About Firefox Pioneer
- About Firefox Desktop Attribution
- Secure Website Certificate
- How to stop Firefox from making automatic connections
- Using a master password with Sync
- Tips for safe online shopping
- How do I share Firefox between people on a computer?
- How to stay safe on the web
- Suspicious activity on my Firefox Account