I'm having trouble accessing links on a website.
I've been patiently waiting for months. I've tried downloading the model links from that website many times. I've tried every solution, but nothing has worked
I've been patiently waiting for months. I've tried downloading the model links from that website many times. I've tried every solution, but nothing has worked
156.0.1 (Build #2016185927), 6f2c158dfc7e9693f880fad2510ceb51a158c069 GV: 156.0.1-20260921121718 AS: 156.0 OS: Android 16 In this version Android Firefox. "Manage Downloa… (читать ещё)
156.0.1 (Build #2016185927), 6f2c158dfc7e9693f880fad2510ceb51a158c069 GV: 156.0.1-20260921121718 AS: 156.0 OS: Android 16
In this version Android Firefox. "Manage Downloads With Another app" there is no option to select my download Managers
It is not letting me and it's saying I have to press a trust button And I'm not really understanding where the trust button is
Help me to download files
The Firefox browser for Android is my number one and primary browser, but since the recent updates (151, 152, and 153), I'm experiencing problems downloading large files … (читать ещё)
The Firefox browser for Android is my number one and primary browser, but since the recent updates (151, 152, and 153), I'm experiencing problems downloading large files or movies. Either the download speed is very slow, or the download fails altogether, even though I have a 5G phone and a 5G network. Another issue is that if I download two or three files simultaneously and then check the file manager within the browser, I only see one file; the other files are hidden. Also, the option to import and export bookmarks is missing, which is a normal feature found in almost all browsers. I've been using Firefox for many years, so please fix these issues.
The Firefox browser for Android is my number one and primary browser, but since the recent updates (151, 152, and 153), I'm experiencing problems downloading large files … (читать ещё)
The Firefox browser for Android is my number one and primary browser, but since the recent updates (151, 152, and 153), I'm experiencing problems downloading large files or movies. Either the download speed is very slow, or the download fails altogether, even though I have a 5G phone and a 5G network. Another issue is that if I download two or three files simultaneously and then check the file manager within the browser, I only see one file; the other files are hidden. Also, the option to import and export bookmarks is missing, which is a normal feature found in almost all browsers. I've been using Firefox for many years, so please fix these issues.
There is a new update of Firefox, which tells us that now you can choose your default download location and rename files before downloading. But I can't find any sitting … (читать ещё)
There is a new update of Firefox, which tells us that now you can choose your default download location and rename files before downloading. But I can't find any sitting that can I change this ? So how And where I can find this?
Delete button on failed downloads doesn't do anything
i'm running firefox 152.0.1 on android 15 running on a samsung s23. for some reason, firefox insists on downloading text files, instead of displaying them directly. in m… (читать ещё)
i'm running firefox 152.0.1 on android 15 running on a samsung s23.
for some reason, firefox insists on downloading text files, instead of displaying them directly. in my experience, firefox used to display text files directly by default.
i checked this on a pc running firefox 115.26.0.esr and was surprised to see the same behaviour. in addition, although i'm able to specify display/download preferences in settings as usual, the option 'open in firefox' doesn't exist for text files...
can anyone tell me why??
Why are Firefox's downloaded images so hard to find later after downloading? I prefer Android's Galaxy app where I name my folders that are useful for me. And why aren't … (читать ещё)
Why are Firefox's downloaded images so hard to find later after downloading? I prefer Android's Galaxy app where I name my folders that are useful for me. And why aren't they .jpg or .gif or something? It says. webp. (webpage) The pics are just simple things like a picture of a casserole or a cat. Nothing proprietary. I see no setting asking "save to... whatever...folder" And say whatever folder you choose is.
In Download option internal storage to External storage not shift 😔
Could you guide on my topic
Hey, I got an SD card for my phone recently and I've been trying to tell all apps to just go there, but I can't seem to find a way to make firefox download things to the … (читать ещё)
Hey, I got an SD card for my phone recently and I've been trying to tell all apps to just go there, but I can't seem to find a way to make firefox download things to the SD card.. Am I missing some hidden setting?
There is no option to select where to put my downloads. So my internal hard drive gets full very fast
Update feature to re-update the downloading file link after it expired
1. download manager is teribble, it doesnt show what percentage or of file has been downloaded or remains? It only shows when file has comlpletely downloaded. It would be… (читать ещё)
1. download manager is teribble, it doesnt show what percentage or of file has been downloaded or remains? It only shows when file has comlpletely downloaded. It would be way better if it show details and give control during download.
Using Firefox on my phone: I can't see the progress of active downloads. Fix that please
When I download files from websites, the download list will never display what is going on, although the status bar will display. If I want to stop downloading, I have to… (читать ещё)
When I download files from websites, the download list will never display what is going on, although the status bar will display. If I want to stop downloading, I have to turn off the wifi or kill the program process. When tabs appear at the bottom, they block web content. I know it hides when I swipe down, but the web page prohibits content for me to scroll down and I'm going to be bothered.
Hello, When I download images or videos using Firefox on my Android phone, the files disappear after some time. They are also removed from my Downloads history in Firefox… (читать ещё)
Hello,
When I download images or videos using Firefox on my Android phone, the files disappear after some time. They are also removed from my Downloads history in Firefox.
Files downloaded from other apps (such as Discord,chrome) remain, so this issue seems to occur only with Firefox. Could you please help me understand why this is happening and how to prevent it?
Thank you.
add real-time file download tracking instead of displaying only after download, i don't know sometimes do i download or not.