turn on location
I wish to turn on location services to all web sites in Firefox
I wish to turn on location services to all web sites in Firefox
Make app able to use phone mic
I was supposed to have a telehealth appointment with my doctor today. When I clicked on the link, I was asked to give permission to access video and mic on my phone. Wh… (читать ещё)
I was supposed to have a telehealth appointment with my doctor today. When I clicked on the link, I was asked to give permission to access video and mic on my phone. When I said yes, I was then asked if Firefox could record the conversation. When I said, "no" the program just looped back to the initial question, and the screenshot ability was disabled on my phone.
I subsequently spoke with my doctor and he was not OK with being recorded, neither am I. I believe this is a violation of HIPAA. Please address this issue. Even your search assistant says this is potentional violation.
Search Assist Yes, it can be a violation of HIPAA if a website requires permission to record a conversation with your doctor without proper consent from both parties, as HIPAA prioritizes patient privacy and confidentiality. Always ensure that consent is obtained in accordance with state laws and ethical guidelines. HIPAA Exams
Firefox for Android asks for some permissions that seems unnecessary. Why "request delete packages"? Firefox doesn't need to delete other apps, does it? While we are at … (читать ещё)
Firefox for Android asks for some permissions that seems unnecessary. Why "request delete packages"? Firefox doesn't need to delete other apps, does it? While we are at it, out of curiosity, why "run foreground service with the type "specialUse""? I think Firefox developers should always minimize the use of permissions, since Firefox is focused on privacy and security.
Good morning. I am running Firefox Mobile v. 155.0 on Android 16. I am using the built in 50GB VPN. However when I close the browser as opposed to minimizing it so it … (читать ещё)
Good morning. I am running Firefox Mobile v. 155.0 on Android 16. I am using the built in 50GB VPN. However when I close the browser as opposed to minimizing it so it is not running constantly when I again open it the VPN is now set to off and has to manually be turned on every time. I went into the app settings and allowed Firefox unrestricted usage and the app is allowed to run in the background. Neither method works and I am trying to see if anyone has any suggestions as far as settings of possible workarounds. Or if other users are having the same issue. I do not want to pay for the Firefox VPN and do not want to use another paid or free program, if that helps.
Thanks in advance.
For some reason I appear to be in CA on chumba.com instead of AZ where I actually am.
I notice a new permission in version 154 - Request Delete Packages. Firefox already has the permission Query All Packages, so this potentially allows Firefox to delete i… (читать ещё)
I notice a new permission in version 154 - Request Delete Packages. Firefox already has the permission Query All Packages, so this potentially allows Firefox to delete installed apps on my device. I would like to know why firefox is asking for the Request Delete Packages permission. I can't think of any reason why a browser would need this.
Availing the camera icon will be very much helpful
Help me to find kyc video permission option
I want to open back camera in ayushman bharat site to doing ekyc of customer, at the moment only front camera can open but no option to switch back camera open or if it a… (читать ещё)
I want to open back camera in ayushman bharat site to doing ekyc of customer, at the moment only front camera can open but no option to switch back camera open or if it available please tell me. Otherwise add this camera switch option or add in settings. Which is best for you please do it.
Hello, I am trying to access the camera on a website (Unstop Quizverse) using Firefox on my Android device, but the camera is not turning on / detected properly. I have c… (читать ещё)
Hello, I am trying to access the camera on a website (Unstop Quizverse) using Firefox on my Android device, but the camera is not turning on / detected properly. I have checked the site permissions, but the camera prompt is still not working. Could you please guide me on how to enable/fix camera access permissions for websites in Firefox Mobile? Thank you!
I have an unswipable notifacation saying "microphone is on tap to open tab thats using your microphone" however, when i tap it it just opens the home screen for the app. … (читать ещё)
I have an unswipable notifacation saying "microphone is on tap to open tab thats using your microphone" however, when i tap it it just opens the home screen for the app. i can not get it to go away even though i close the app completely, wipped catch for app, and denied all access to my microphone. This is a security concern for me, as well as a privacy concern.
It says tap the padlock on menu bar to access site permissions. However there is no padlock, only a shield with checkmark saying that enhanced tracking is on. I want to v… (читать ещё)
It says tap the padlock on menu bar to access site permissions. However there is no padlock, only a shield with checkmark saying that enhanced tracking is on. I want to verify something on Prolific but it keeps saying access denied. My device and site settings are set to allow and ask to allow respectively. I'm on a Redmi 9c. Please help
How does one enable use in Firefox for an Android phone?
When I try to upload a file from my mobile device, the file doesn't appear. Uploads from Google Drive are displayed, but I can't select the file. I was able to upload ima… (читать ещё)
When I try to upload a file from my mobile device, the file doesn't appear. Uploads from Google Drive are displayed, but I can't select the file. I was able to upload images to this page. What could be the reason?
It says tap the padlock on menu bar to access site permissions. However there is no padlock. Just a shield with checkmark saying that enhanced tracking is on. I need… (читать ещё)
It says tap the padlock on menu bar to access site permissions. However there is no padlock. Just a shield with checkmark saying that enhanced tracking is on.
I need to allow docusign access to my camera in order to sign loan papers.
Recently I had reload Firefox on my phone. There is now button on the top right from Google asking me give them permission to use my mic, camera, etc. Considering Moz:lla… (читать ещё)
Recently I had reload Firefox on my phone. There is now button on the top right from Google asking me give them permission to use my mic, camera, etc. Considering Moz:lla's priority is privacy, why is Google allowed to do this?
Kind Regards TC
Hi there, I am facing a problem in some website while using Firefox Beta. When I allow access to my camera and microphone, then granting permission dialog box is shown a… (читать ещё)
Hi there, I am facing a problem in some website while using Firefox Beta. When I allow access to my camera and microphone, then granting permission dialog box is shown again and again no matter how much I click in "Continue ".
In other browsers there is an option to always allow the full access to the microphone and camera so in those cases the problem won't happen. Can we adjust Firefox Beta so that it can allow a website to always access microphone and webcam without asking? Thank you in advance