Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

i cant install feedly on my firefox browser

indrajeet

I have installed latest application of Firefox but new m unable 2 download feedly reader on it it shows error as'"feedly couldn't be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 25.0.1" he to solve the problem

I have installed latest application of Firefox but new m unable 2 download feedly reader on it it shows error as'"feedly couldn't be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 25.0.1" he to solve the problem

Все ответы (3)

hello indrajeet, the feedly addon is only available for desktop versions of firefox at the moment...

can u please help in solving ths problem fr feedly installation 'fr my tab'...which other "readers" I can use on Firefox fr reading as feedly...???

i think there is an own android app for feedly in the play store...