Эта тема была закрыта и архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
have a tablet can't get rid of saved sites
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue here: [/questions/965003]
under book marks and history. there is saved sites, every site I visit is always there, they are piling up, I've deleted history'cache' nothing works. will deleting cookies rid them, I can't find anything for a tablet. thanks so much
Все ответы (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache.
The Firefox cache temporarily stores images, scripts, and other parts of websites while you are browsing.
Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies, do the following:
- Tap the menu icon located at the top right corner. This is the icon with 3 bars. On older Android devices you'll have to press the hardware menu key and then tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- After that, you will be taken to the settings screen. In the settings screen, look under the section Privacy & Security and select Clear private data.
- You will then be taken to a list of what can be cleared. Select the following 2 for deletion:
- Cookies & active logins
- After those have been selected, tap the Clear data button to actually clear the cache and cookies.
- Uninstall firefox from your tablet.
- Restart your tablet
- Install the Firefox - freshly
- Try with Firefox Beta version