Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

Editing Session Manager session files

alphy

I am using session manager. Is there a way to edit a session file (xxx.session) to add or delete webpages? I want to edit the session file without using session manager. I am aware that I can deselect webpages when I want to load a session. Session manager does not let you add webpages to a session file unless you load the session and add webpages and then save that session.

I am using session manager. Is there a way to edit a session file (xxx.session) to add or delete webpages? I want to edit the session file without using session manager. I am aware that I can deselect webpages when I want to load a session. Session manager does not let you add webpages to a session file unless you load the session and add webpages and then save that session.

Изменено alphy

Все ответы (1)

Hello alphy, see if the next is helpful : http://sessionmanager.mozdev.org/documentation.html

thank you